HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Home Economics

Anyone that knows me well knows that I spend an inordinate amount of time at Walmart. They have it all! To further Libby's training in the fine feminine arts, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Brad carefully chose a Walmart shopping cart for Libby's birthday present this year which went quite well with the purses and play money she received.

Our new game involves me setting up shop in the living room. I like to make sections and aisles like produce, deli, bread and assorted plastic bottles and box remnants. I thought it would be fun to relate what each child felt was needed for today's meals.

Up first was Jake and he chose the following: a cinnamon roll and a donut.
Next was Danny with the entire pizza set, a bell pepper and a cucumber. Apparently he likes supreme pizza. Also notice his placement of the pizza box on the lower rack of the cart, total confirmation that I am making an impact in their lives!
Miss Libby finished with a bang by purchasing the produce section in its entirety. She's definitely not been watching me shop although her purse arm is in excellent form!

4 comments:

Katie said...

lol. they are all so cute! i miss you all!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I like Libby's purse arm. I used to love play food. We had all kinds of cool items.

EmilyAnn said...

Ya I'm gonna have to eat with the boys this time. Pizza and donuts sounds way better.

Mimi said...

I love this! I can't believe you even have a cucumber whether real or play in your house since they have no nutritional value.