HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Monday, November 9, 2009

I Heart Mondays

Erik has Monday off and it is marvelous. Today we started off with homemade waffles and had a verifiable miracle occur. My waffles are never perfect, I have not figured out how to make a perfectly square waffle so the edges are always a little crazy. As I was about to partake in the last two bites from the edge of my gloriously imperfect waffle I noticed this.Erik and Emily, fight it out or sell it on eBay. I think you can see the face of a saint in the syrup too.

The boys had a big day battling evil. I think they gave up on defeating the powers of evil in our backyard because they suddenly switched gears and began building a ship. I was told that they were sailing to China and were simply waiting for the rain to flood the backyard and begin their epic journey. I was not invited on the ship. Noah's mom and I are going to be great friends in Heaven. He will start learning geography next year...

3 comments:

shelli said...

I heart Jake's imagination!

Mimi said...

Are Mimi's invited on the ship?

EmilyAnn said...

Ok first of all I hope you didn't eat that miraculous waffle. And my favorite part of the video was this- Mommy: Jacob, are you going to take gir-"No" (that was Jakey). And, yes, I heart Jake!