HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pigs in a Blanket

Erik went hunting for a few days, you know, man time, so we were left to fend for ourselves using my gathering skills while he did the hunting. Instead of foraging my gathering skills consist of wondering somewhat aimlessly through Walmart seeking inspiration for dinner. I probably would not have lasted long as a great American pioneer woman.

Anyway, the kids and I were reading The Three Little Javelinas by Susan Lowell, real cute with lots of little boys shouting "Little pig, little pig, let me in!", and then went to Walmart. While wondering somewhat aimlessly I saw crescent rolls and little cocktail hotdogs and inspiration struck - pigs in a blanket! So here are the boys "putting piggies in their blankies," as Danny says.


4 comments:

Missy said...

I love you my wife!

Stacey said...

ummmmm.... missy?

Missy said...

Erik really needs his own profile...

Erik said...

My profile is plagued with a sharply projecting proboscis.