HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Erik's Diabolical Plan to Skip Our Anniversary

Our 9 year wedding anniversary was January 6th. This is one of the few pictures I could find that the professional photographer didn't take and thus wouldn't sue me if I posted it so sorry about the quality of my scanner. But weren't we cute and innocent then? Erik was so excited about the blessed day that on January 5th, 2010 he hopped on a plane, crossed the date line, and landed in Guam on January 7th. If that isn't a diabolical plan to get out of buying roses and dinner, I don't know what is!

He did take me to dinner both before and after his trip and let me pick my Valentine's present and have it early (you'll probably be hearing alot about that later.) Major brownie points and I love my dear!

4 comments:

CD said...

Whoa, an update!! You two were so tiny!! No really, that's a compliment. Happy Late Anniversary.

The Jackson's said...

I never would have thought that I would see Missy in a PRINCESS DRESS! I love it. We are going to be such closer friends now!!

Stacey said...

is it time for me to come visit yet?

G-Unit said...

I love it! Thanks for blessing us all with this gift !