HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Neighborhood Dealer

Do you have friends that scour the world for addictive behaviours and then pawn them off on you? They give you a little taste and then all of a sudden you need this thing. You think you can quit anytime but now you do it during free time, you sneak out of chores to get a quick fix, you take it with you in case you have a chance and there's a long line a Walmart or between Sunday school and church or... You know that point when you aren't ready to admit you have a problem... Thanks anonymous friend for selling your Pinterest wares on my block.
I'm not going to try and explain what Pinterest is but if you are looking for a new fix, and you're female, this will do it. I've convinced myself I don't have a problem as long as I'm using the ideas I find. This was the first we did: rock candy!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You are "hooked on Pinterest"!

Trena Lee said...

In come craft nights