HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Meat Market

Erik's pig from his bow and arrow hunt has found her way into our freezer. At last! Being the good wife that I am I made sure there was room by eating the last of the ice cream. The sacrifices I have made for him!

We travelled to Little Rock, CA for an enjoyable morning at the butcher shop and then to a fun little market called Charlie Brown's (farmer's market meets curio shop). The place really had the feel of small town Texas, right down to the radio station, and we began to hear our twangs emerge.

We now have over 100 pounds of pork in our frig and can you guess which of these is Erik's favorite to pull out and show to company? Look closely...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I think you have enough Satan meat to sufficiently keep you stuck in purgatory for quite some time....

;)

Katie said...

ham butt!

EmilyAnn said...

"I can't think of a better creation! They turn poop into meat!" Ahem. Erik. Wierdo. I hope there is not more than 20% hair in that pig meat.

Missy said...

Right you are Katie!