HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Monday, April 5, 2010

Eggs-A-Plenty

I actually tried to dress the kids up this year! Dressing up children is not one of my gifts, especially when they outnumber me but grandparents and handmedowns got me 90% of the way this year. Thanks you to all those who gave us cute clothes! Keep 'em coming! Just kidding, but seriously...I hate that we still have to take separate family pictures with and without our little one but we are a little over a month away from being able to post her picture so buckle up.Notice the boys are already out of the cute clothes. This is part of why I can't get motivated to dress up the kids. Jake complained about the clothes all through church and I promised he could take them off when church was over. It wasn't 2 seconds after Pastor Chris dismissed us and he started stripping in the middle of the sanctuary.
Many thanks to Uncle Brad and Grandpa Sue (Danny named them) for the super cute buckets 'o fun!We tried to help Libby compete with the boys for eggs but she just wouldn't go after most of the eggs we helped her find. Later we looked in her bucket and figured out what her very discriminating criteria were...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh Libbs! I love that.

EmilyAnn said...

What in the world would a girl want with a green or blue egg? And red would just clash with that palate...