HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Green Light

As in, the social workers told me I can now post pictures of our little Maggie! We had the pleasure of bringing her home on August 26, 2009 and I've been itching to show her off. I don't even know where to begin and what pictures to dig out but this is my favorite "sisters" shot.Here is Easter, but obviously she wasn't into the picture thing at this moment. But wait 20 minutes and add candy-filled eggs and tada! a smile! Though now you have a yukky coat over the pretty dress. Can't have it all!
Anyway, just wanted to show her off a little. We are nearing finalization of the adoption (July-ish?). Thank you to all who have been praying for her, please keep it up!


4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay Maggie!

One week wasn't enough of that cute girl's face. I'm glad I can get more of it now!

The Berthiaume's said...

I'm so glad to finally "meet" her, well you know what I mean right? Missy she is so adorable!

CD said...

She is such a baby doll!! Glad we get to see pictures of her too now.

Anonymous said...

She is precious! How old is she? So glad you can finally be the proud mama online!

~Allison