HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Saturday, October 2, 2010

MRLRAPCFRCCYSD

I'm thinking of sponsoring a 5K. Really. I was walking a 0.0005K to the mailbox the other day and was attacked by an extremely vicious dog. The breed is not relevant. I learned many things:

1. I hate dogs.
2. I am a good parent. The dog went for Maggie, I picked her up and took a bitin' for her.
3. Erik loves me but delights in my pain. I have endured many rabies jokes.

Thus, my 5K. The Missy Reynolds Lancaster Rabies Awareness ProAm Celebrity Fun Run for the Cure and Controlling Your Stupid Dogs. Because rabies doesn't discriminate.

4 comments:

CD said...

Okay, now that's funny!!

Mimi said...

You always have the most interesting things happen.

Melissa S. said...

"The breed is not relevant." haha!

G-Unit said...

NOOOO! You are SO funny! Make sure you Carb up!