HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pajamarama

Dear Grandparents,
I give up. I can no longer make fun cakes and have extravagent parties for each childs' birthday. I'm a failure, I know. It's all Jacob and Maggie's fault, really, since they decided to have birthdays 7 days apart. Since they decided to share October, in my book they also decided to share a party. And for that matter, what if we just rolled out of bed and declared that a party in itself and never took off our pajamas? What if your "cake" was a pan"cake"...



Thank you for not judging me. Thanks to my neighbors for not mocking my pink leopard granny jammies I wore in our front yard until 3:00. Thanks to the real estate agent who didn't tell us people we know and work with would live across the street from us and see me outside at noon in undignified pajamas.
Love,
Missy

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! If you lived closed, I would make cakes for all your children. Love you!