HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Danny's 2nd and 3rd Third Birthdays

Still trying to buy the love of our middle child, we have officially sang "Happy Birthday" and blown out candles three times now for his 3rd birthday. You saw the first time (panda pancakes), now here is the second event. We had friends over for a fancy dinner. I had an awesome coupon for a 14 piece meal that came with a cake! Yep, I have the gift of hospitality!

That is Jake's "Hulk face." They've never seen any form of entertainment with superheroes but somehow they know they exist and know their names. I think it is imprinted on boy DNA.

The big panda party was today and here is the main event. Pandamonium!


I had a crazy idea to do a super fun craft with the kids at the party. I think it was maybe more crazy than fun for me. Paint plus preschoolers is always interesting.



Kids eating cake is always funny.


I feel very blessed to have my mom here for the chaos, not sure how blessed she was feeling but she was definitely doing better than some, who shall remain nameless, who tried to make the party all about them.

3 comments:

EmilyAnn said...

Suuuper cupcakes!! You've got a gift my friend! Probably much better than the ring pop I'm sitting at work eating right now... Bling, bLING! Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

We like the pictures. Titus has sung happy birthday to Danny twice now as we sit here. He's a big fan of the birthday song.

Do boys jeans come with holes in the knees, or do they just happen that fast?

Unknown said...

Totally cool cupcakes! Such a great idea!