HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lulu

Daniel is still sick, we're 11 days with a fever and still going strong. This morning he actually was interested in breakfast...as long as it was waffles. Thus waffles I made.

Miss Elisabeth loves waffles and her morning bedhead cracks me up. Her hair is at that weird stage where it is short (business) in the front and long (party) in the back...

Thankfully her brother still loves her.

I am loving the warm weather because it means we can bring out the shorts and those little chubby legs! She definitely has her parents' complexion. We love you Lulu!

4 comments:

CD said...

Loving the mullet!! So sad about the longest fever ever though. I'll pray for ya.

Mimi said...

Poor Dan! I hope he feels better before you leave for Texas.

EmilyAnn said...

I like waffles!

E said...

Isn't that a fun complexion to have! I feel ya.