HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ole! Ole! Ole!

That's what they say at soccer matches right? What about soccer matches involving children and border collies? I was picking the kids up from childcare at the gym the other day and they asked if I would be interested in pitting my children against dogs in a soccer match for the nightly news. I figured this is my shot to get my kids discovered by talent scouts, do some commercial work for a while (you know, Juicy Juice and a few Gap ads), then head on over to sitcoms and work their way into major motion pictures and eventually we can all be on E! True Hollywood Story after a quick stint in rehab.

This was a demonstration to promote an upcoming City of Lancaster event called Bark in the Park and raise money for the local animal shelter. This dog's name is Ms. Z and for that reason, I don't like her.The dogs might be better trained than the children... Patiently waiting for a turn...
The dogs never had much chance against this crew.

1 comment:

CD said...

First of all, shouldn't you have had me sign some sort of release form? And second, my kids are well trained too. I told them to lay down and start wrestling like that. It was fun; thanks for asking us.