HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Calling is the Coolest

We really like our Sunday school class. It's called The Calling (Erik and I ate alot of Pazookie at BJ's while trying to come up with a name) and it is for the 23-30 year-old crowd. And for two more months, I'm still technically in the age range and then I don't know what's going to happen. We had a really fun BBQ for Labor Day because we are good Americans and here are some of the extremely adult, career-oriented, mature folks eating popsicles. Um hm. Jolly Rancher popsicles I might add!
Most of us swam, except for Erik and Brad. This is Brad, he's nice, plays a mean guitar and recently discovered motorcycles are dangerous.

Here is Erik. Scoring a kiss from a cute girl.

I got to be a floating bus for toddlers! I love hearing people yell, "Mommy's a bus!" when I'm in my swimsuit!



Happy Labor Day!

3 comments:

CD said...

You are actually the exact opposite of a bus. More like a bird. But that comment had me laughing out loud.

Allison said...

Sounds like my boys. "Mommy you are BIG!!!"

Unknown said...

Cute picts! The kids are adorable.