HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Halloween Visitor

I've heard so many conservative Christian groups say that Halloween is evil and now I know it is true. About midnight last night, as soon as it became Halloween, the stomach flu hit our house, namely Jake and Danny. Jake is winning the "Who can throw up the most war" with a current score of 6 to 4, at least 3 of those on me. Needless to say, long night. They have some really cute costumes and I hope we can get them dressed and make a brief appearance tonight but we shall see.

Jacob, Micah and Riley's 3rd birthday party was a blast! The boys loved the cake because I bribed them by putting Hot Wheels on it. I know the way to little boys' hearts!




Here are all the little boys eating cake on the back patio. I think they like it...






Erik picked out a little remote control airplane set for Jake's present, I think it was really Erik's present but the boys liked it too.




We had a fun day of fingerpainting last week. They have watched us paint so much it seemed time for them to get to paint.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I really really hope that it's not the stomach flu that I had a month or so ago. Because while the vomiting lasted 24 hours, the diarrhea and the upset stomach lasted for a week and a half. It was vile.

Stacey said...

yay the pictures decided to work today! I can see them!

i love your cake. It's too cute!

Are the boys feeling any better?