HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Friday, December 12, 2008

Never Were There Such Devoted Sisters

The sad day has come and gone. The big moving van that has been mocking me since Wednesday is packed and today was driven away to the holy land of Texas. The house feels so empty and I'm struggling with tears yet I rejoice. God gave us a year together and I will always cherish that time, what a precious gift! We love you Emmy! We love your awesome dancing moves and mad bowling skills! We love your freakish cleaning habits and 2 hour "get ready" routine. What we love most is that you love the Lord and seek to follow His good and perfect will. We miss you already!

Love, Erik, Missy, Jake, Dan and Libby

2 comments:

Katie said...

em's moving back to texas?

Anonymous said...

how many times have I cried? Sigh... In your honor I shall attempt to create my own blog. It'll have to be a new one because it seems the one you created I have lost in cyber space. I love you, I love you, I love you! (sing that part)