HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Twas naptime on Thanksgiving and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a... I love that picture! We enjoyed Thanksgiving with a neat family from church. We chose the Hunt family after extensive candidate interviews for an adoptive California family to take us in. Their ties to Texas A&M firmly sealed their doom and now they are stuck with us! Jake and Dan enjoyed a little synchronized pie-eating.

Libby wasn't down for competitive eating that day so she settled for being spoon fed pie while looking cute.
Yesterday I decided to use our cookie cutters for their intended purpose instead of Play Dough for the first time ever. I sometimes attempt to find my inner Martha Stewart but no success thus far. The cookies have been deemed "highly edible" by the under 3.5-feet-tall critics of the household so I figure that's a good place to start.
Do you like Dan's outfit? About 20 times per day you will hear him asking "Can I put on my jammies no shirt now?" He feels that no proper nap can take place in street clothes. No matter the temperature, one must be as close to naked as possible for adequate rest.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have more Martha Stewart than you think! (Cake decorating...):)

Anonymous said...

I want shorts...

Anonymous said...

I figured out how to leave a comment!! This is huge.

Lucy said...

Hi Missy! Yay Bloggers Rawk!

Cute pics! Your kids are so adorable! :)

Jen said...

Oops Just realized I commented with the wrong account and you may be wondering "Jen who?" ;)