HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Rest of Texas

I tried to post this several days ago but my computer was so astonished at my amazingly cute pictures that it couldn't handle it and died. It will receive a fun field trip in a box to the computer factory or geek warehouse or whatever it is for repairs. Interestingly enough, the geeks live in Texas.

So these are from my Dad's house and I think he bought a house in the country just for his grandsons and appeases their love of all thing John Deere by shopping at the tractor supply store for everything...including bicycles and probably toilet paper. Miss Libby is also showing a growing interest in John Deere as well...


I think Danny felt he was on OCC or something. So cute!

We got to play with 3 hour-old goats and the kids (mine) were not impressed because the kids (baby goats) were very loud and apparently wanted their mom.

I wanted a good shot of the kids with their grandparents but have decided such things are impossible. They all stayed together for about 0.25 seconds and these are the two shots we got. Which do you think should be framed?


Jacob discovered a love for the local wildlife and was highly disappointed when he realized we weren't bringing any of it home.


Oh Texas, how do I love thee...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frame the first grandparent photo...it's a classic! lol!