HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bible Studies & Weekend Shopping

Erik left this morning for Jiquilpan, Mexico to go help build a church down there. We have some missionaries from our church who have been living there for about two years now and this will be the only evangelical church in the entire community. He will be gone until April 5th and we will miss him alot!

I'll go ahead and write my latest little anecdote but most of you have probably already read it since my mother has emailed it to everyone in Texas already. Ever heard the phrase "steal my thunder?" Yep! Love you Mom! Anywho, a couple days ago I asked Jacob to tell me his memory verse. This is what he said: "For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John Deere 3:16." We are so proud.

Danny really wanted a new hat because his head is too big for his old hat, so we shopping! Libby was pretty fond of this one...

Dan wasn't impressed with the hat selection but he did want to take one of these home.After a long morning of shopping, nothing satisfies like a cookie.


4 comments:

Stacey said...

those cookies look delicious.

I want one.

Also, Jacob is awesome. I will giggle every time i hear that verse referenced now.

shelli said...

I'm with Stacy. I will giggle everytime I hear it now. I'm not on your Mom's mailing list, so she didn't steal your thunder for me!!

Allison said...

I LOVE the Libby pic! She is too cute.
The bible verse story is great. Definitely one to keep on the records.

Erik said...

That's my boy!